Financial & Administrative Affairs Department
Financial & Administrative Affairs Department provides support and back up to all the different directorates of the ministry through performing tasks and activities regarding legal, financial and administrative affairs which include financing and financial resources, cost monitoring, accounting procedures follow up, providing financial consultations, supervising legal affairs supervision, providing different logistic and administrative requirements. The Financial & Administrative Affairs
The main responsibilities of the Financial & Administrative Affairs Directorate's are:
- Performing tasks and activities regarding financial management at the Ministry of Planning and International Cooperation and guaranteeing optimal utilization of the available financial resources.
- Participating in the preparation of the annual budget law for the current and capital expenditures in the ministry, discussing and reviewing governmental organizations' and departments' budgeting projects, and supervising the execution of the budget clauses according to accredited legislations.
- Managing, auditing, and following up financial aspects in loans and grants agreements, re-raising loans, and interest value variations. Reviewing financing agreements drafts to give professional opinion for decision making.
- Providing legal consultation for the ministry's directorates and sections when requested and showing the gaps in effective laws, systems and instructions.
- Prepare legal formulation of administrative decisions, contracts and agreements relating to the business of the Ministry of Planning and International Cooperation.
- Realizing all the ministry's needs of logistics and services including maintenance and cleaning services to all the ministry's facilities.