Information Technology and Archiving Department
To Maximize Ministry’s Electronic Readiness according to e-government program and to utilize available IT resources to help building a Learning Organization.
Department Tasks includes:
- Setting/Implementing Action Plans to Computerize Ministry’s Internal Procedures and Defining/Supplying needed both Hardware and software.
- Working toward building electronic Knowledge systems at the Ministry and conducting necessary Training for that.
- Developing of Information Systems for different Activities and Procedures in the Ministry.
- Contributing in different Technical IT committees (Specs, RFPs and studying offers).
- Coordination with the e-government program/MoICT.
- Contribution in studying and evaluating Government IT Projects Proposed for Financing through the Ministry and giving Technical assessment to Internal Projects Department.
- Setting/Implementing Action Plans for Maintaining both Software and Hardware systems at the Ministry.
- Setting/Implementing Emergency Backup/Restore plans for IT Systems Information and Data.
- Providing Technical Maintenance and Support for The Ministry’s Employees.
- Coordination with IT Companies to Keep Updated on new Technologies and Signing Annual Maintenance Contracts for different Systems.
- Maintaining/Developing Ministry’s Different Websites on the Internet.
- To Ensure Integration of all Information Systems and providing a one-stop-shop to access Information internally through using our own Portal (Intranet).
- Receipt and storage of all incoming/outgoing official correspondence to/from The Ministry, Filing, Archiving, preparing follow-up periodic reports, by using the Automated e-dewan Archiving System.
- Follow up of Ministry’s Knowledge Strategy.
Click here( Size 438.67KB ، Type JPG ) to View or Download the Department structure
|+962-6-4644466 ext. 343
||Mr. Ashraf Mahadin