Social & Economic Productivity Programs Unit designs and monitors projects execution and activities directed towards increasing the productivity of targeted civilians, improving the living conditions of the poor in local communities and residences, in addition to financing and providing support and back up to executive parties. As well as evaluating those projects and measuring their effect in achieving the programs main purpose; tackling unemployment and poverty issues.
The main responsibilities of the Social & Economic Productivity Programs Unit are:
- Studying and evaluating target areas needs within the social & economic productivity programs in the developmental projects that are concerned with poverty and unemployment issues, designing and executing required developmental activities and programs through concerned organizations.
- Setting execution plans for the projects under social & economic productivity programs and monitoring implementation in coordination with projects-executing parties.
- Providing the required financing to execute different programs and projects under social & economic productivity programs in cooperation with the concerned parties and directorates in the Ministry of Planning and International Cooperation.
- Following up work flow of projects related to social & economic productivity programs and monitoring their achievement and expenditure rates, in addition to preparing reports about workflow in cooperation with concerned parties.
- Financially, administratively, technically coordinating among all participating governmental and non governmental entities with all social & economic productivity programs elements and projects.
- Coordinating among all financing entities and projects and activities executing entities related to social & economic productivity programs.
- Providing support and back up to entities that execute different activities and projects under social & economic productivity programs.
- Supervising the preparation and execution of public awareness programs in order to spread program achievements and future expectations, following up news and all articles related to social & economic productivity programs.
- Performing executive secretarial tasks for the social & economic productivity programs.
- Periodically evaluating programs achievement and their different contents and suggesting improvements.